With streaming applications becoming increasingly popular in recent times, more and more developers are striving to bring out the best entertainment binging applications for smartphones or devices alike. Today’s fast paced world has people vying for time to relax and binge on their favorite entertainment shows and PlayBox comes as a boon for these people with it’s out of the world features. Most of the streaming entertainment applications today like Netflix require a paid subscription based membership which is quite unaffordable for a lot of people. Playbox however, is a completely free application which offers ad-free and buffer-free binging of your favorite entertainment shows all under one roof.
The application boasts of a huge database comprising of movies, TV shows and cartoons alike for a wide section of audience spanning different age groups. And the best part is that the database is ever increasing with new movies being added to the list every other day. You get the options of choosing from a variety of resolutions and download feeds as well as the incredibly convenient functionality of downloading your movies so that you can watch them later offline. The app is extremely user-friendly with a neat interface. The content is divided largely into a few categories that range from Top Rated, New Releases, Popular, and New Releases. This app makes use of the internet that can be either from a Wi-Fi connection or mobile data so you can start streaming and downloading movies and enjoy them right away. Also, the developers of the application also claim that PlayBox doesn’t require really high internet speeds in order to function properly and works rather well with moderate internet connectivity.
Now, along with the fact that Playbox is incredibly successful over smartphone platforms but works equally well with desktops of personal computers. PlayBox is compatible with Windows PC as well as long as the system fulfills the minimum system requirements for the application to run.
System Requirements for Playbox on Windows
- Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista/XP
- 4 GB of RAM and at least 5GB of free space in C Drive for Android emulator files and You TV Player files to be installed
- Updated 1 GB Graphics Card
Here is a series of simple steps that will allow you to download Playbox for Windows
You can download PlayBox on your PC using an Android Emulator like Bluestacks for example.
- To download android apps on your PC, download Bluestacks emulator from the web. Installation of android emulator takes some time and you would have to be a bit patient about it.
- Now, download the PlayBox APK from any of the download links available online and install the apk file on your PC using Bluestacks android app player. The video streaming application will be installed on pc in a few minutes.
- Restart your system. Launch the Bluestacks app player and in the home page you will see PlayBox installed ready to be used.