Great, so you want to contribute and give a little something to the world, read on to get to know more info on it.
What can I write about?
We are looking for original and well-written articles for the following mentioned categories.
- Beauty & Fashion
- Health & Fitness
- Travel & Places
What do I get in return?
SLBLOGSPOT is the number one place to share your ideas and thoughts on blogging. You will get:
- Learn and Interact with a thriving blogging community
- Increase Traffic to your website
- Social Media Promotion
- Increased Subscribers
- Increase your online presence
- Building your Brand
- Get Quality Links
How do I submit an article?
You can either send us your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Guest Post”, or just login to the site and start writing away.
All contributions will be reviewed by the editor and content that matches the site’s existing standards will be promoted on the SLBLOGSPOT.
Before your submit an article, please note that:
- The content must be original and cannot be republished elsewhere on the web.
- Your articles may be edited prior to publishing.
- If you use an image or quote text from another source, always give full credit with a hyperlink. Never attempt to rehash someone else’s content or idea.
- Guest posts should have at least 500+ words or more with the feature image (minimum resolution of 900px * 500px).
- As far as possible, write evergreen content and avoid using too much jargon.
- If you are planning to cover news that is already well known on the Internet, add thoughtful analysis to your story or explore it from an angle that other publications may have missed.
As a guest writer, you won’t be paid for your contributions but this opportunity can help get more exposure for your blog or your brand on the Internet. All guest articles will include a brief bio of the author and a link to his or her website for some extra publicity.
If you any questions, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.