There are some ways to express your love towards someone. One such way is through giving gifts which your loved one likes or has been dreaming for a long time. Valentine’s Day is an event where the whole world celebrates the love that is existing between two people. Youngsters wait for this day with much eagerness, and you can feel the romance everywhere.
Love is not just about exchanging valentine gift baskets; it is also about the trust, loyalty and commitment to each other. Love is also a responsibility. You are responsible for the person who loves you; you are expected to take care and support each other in testing times.
The general theme for Valentine’s Day circles around roses, hugs and kisses, teddy bear, etc. It is true that one day is not enough to express the love you feel and because of the same reason,Valentine’s Day celebration has extended to a week’s celebration. It starts from the Rose day on February 7th and goes up to 14th February which is the Valentine’s Day. The days in between are celebrated as propose day, chocolate day, promise day, teddy day, kiss day and hug day.
Valentine’s Day gift options
For each of the days in valentine’s week, gifts are exchanged between the couples. Here are some gifting ideas
- Rose day: A perfect gift for the rose day is to give a bouquet of red roses if you are gifting it to your lover. The colour of rose has meaning when gifted on a rose day. So,depending on the relation, you can choose the appropriate colour of roses.
- Propose day: If you have been waiting to ask someone out, then propose day is the best option you have. On this lovely day, you can propose to your girl and give her gifts like a piece of jewellery which can be earring, bracelet, pendant, chain.
- Chocolate day: Express your love through chocolates. You can buy a basket of chocolate or a chocolate box and pamper your sweetheart.
- Teddy Day: On teddy day, a cute teddy bear makes the perfect gift. There are some alternatives you can choose from which include a pair of hugging teddy bears; teddy bear with a voice message, a teddy bear with heart shaped design.
- Promise day: On this day, you would declare your love and commitment to your partner. Love is considered as a promise to cherish each other. Seal this relationship with a gift that is meaningful.
- Hug & Kiss Day: On these days, it is better to give gifts in terms of You can take your partner for a date and spend quality time together. You can also think about going for movies or doing some adventures which both of you are interested in.
Custom-made Valentine’s Day gift hampers are available which you can purchase from online gift portals which will make a perfect gift for your partner. The Valentine’s Day can be celebrated by going for a romantic candle light dinner in a nice restaurant.