It is clear that cellulitis is rather familiar and therefore, there will be home treatments for cellulitis. In fact, cellulitis indicates a serious state of skin infection. This condition usually occurs inside on the deep skin layers as well as subcutaneous tissues.
Some common culprits which you can blamed for your suffering from cellulitis are staphylococcus and streptococcus bacteria. Also there are some other bacteria which are capable of triggering cellulitis. Yet, not to mention the fact that people who are having weak immunity or suffering from chickenpox or diabetes can face greater risk of getting cellulitis.
Although almost all cases of cellulitis will disappear after such a short time of suffering. However, in some special situations, cellulitis may develop into such a much more serious problem if it is not getting treated properly. In the worst case scenario, it will become a fatal condition. However, that will only happen if you don’t know these 6 home treatments for cellulitis. These ingredients are extremely economical and simple to execute. Moreover, they will also be able to help you to attend the problem of cellulitis in time, thus avoiding any further complication.
1. Tea Tree Oil
In fact, tea tree oil is believed to be one of the most effective home treatments for cellulitis.Tea tree oil contains perfect combination of antibacterial, antifungal as well as anti-inflammatory qualities. Therefore, tea tree oil will provide instant relief from cellulitis discomforts and foster healing process quickly and effectively. One thing to take notice is that you need to dilute tea tree oil before applying.
- Use a little ò water to moisten the cotton swab
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil onto the moistened cotton swab
- Gently insert it into the affected area
- Wait for 2-3 hours before washing off with lukewarm water
- Follow this remedy consistently to see better outcome
2. Coconut Oil
It is undeniable that coconut oil is an excellent oil which can help with curing many problems. One of the most well-known mechanisms behind coconut oil benefits is its ability which gives this oil the place among the top home treatment for cellulitis. This is attributed to an abundant source of medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil. To be more detailed, these factors will be responsible for fighting off bacteria, soothing the painful feeling and quickening healing process well.
- Gently place some coconut oil into the affected area
- Wait for 1-2 hours
- Practice repeatedly
In the fight against cellulitis, turmeric can be incredibly beneficial. Serving as a natural antibiotic agent, turmeric will take the responsibility to prevent the formation as well as development of cellulitis well. Also, curcumin in turmeric is found to bring about effective anti-inflammatory effects. That is why turmeric is an ideal solution to reduce the seriousness of cellulitis among the home treatments for cellulitis.
- Have a glass of warm milk
- Add 3-4 spoons of turmeric powder into the solution
- Put some drops of honey to increase the taste
- Let yourself consume 2-3 cups of turmeric milk everyday
Calendula is a rather popular herb which is famous for a valuable effect of calming. In addition, calendula is also regarded as one of the most effective home treatments for cellulitis. By drinking a cup of calendula tea, people can enjoy its incredible soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities. More than this, blood circulation will be supported a lot thanks to calendula consumption.
- Get 4-5 calendula flowers steep in a cup of boiling water
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Deep a clean piece of cloth into the solution
- Gently place it onto your affected area for 30 minutes
- Reapply this home treatment as many times as you prefer in order to see the improvement
5. Oregano Oil
Just like calendula, oregano oil can totally function excellently as one of many fine home treatments for cellulitis. Loading with a rich source of carvacrol as well as thymol, oregano oil is able to foster cellulitis healing process well. Therefore, in case you find these above mentioned remedies cannot bring out positive changes, let’s give oregano oil a try.
- Have 10-12 drops of oregano oil diluted by water
- Put some olive oil into them
- Gently massage your affected skin with the mixture
- Rinse off by lukewarm water
- Practice 2-3 times daily
6. Manuka Honey
For long, people have been using manuka honey as a nutritional food. However, not many people know that manuka honey is one of the traditional home treatments for cellulitis. Being native to New Zealand, manuka honey is able to control staph infection effectively which is usually known as the main cause of cellulitis. Also, manuka honey will do good at fostering the healing process rather well.
- Place some manuka honey onto the affected area
- Wait for 2-3 hours
- Rinse off with warm water
- Practice 2-3 times daily and enjoy the satisfactory outcome